Level 1, 58 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agent
Key property information
Expression of Interest
Map of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street
Train stations within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Railway Station (Melbourne City) 239 m Flagstaff Station 630 m Parliament Station 1.2 km Flinders Street Railway Station 1.3 km Southern Cross Station 1.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 7-RMIT University/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 154 m 7-Queen Victoria Market/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 172 m 5-Elizabeth St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 311 m 6-Swanston St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 337 m 4-Queensberry St/Swanston St (Carlton) 340 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance A'Beckett St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 360 m La Trobe St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 364 m Old Melbourne Gaol/Russell St (Melbourne City) 405 m Trades Hall/Lygon St (Carlton) 434 m Queen Victoria Market/Franklin St (Melbourne City) 458 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
RENOVATED CBD OFFICE FLOOR WITH LIMITLESS POTENTIAL
- Whole Floor Exclusivity & Security
- Office / Education / Medical / Hosp.
- Excellent Retail & Transport Amenity
- Expansive whole floor office of 834m²* offered with Vacant Possession. Flexibly suited to Owner Occupiers, Investors or Value-Add players.
- Newly refurbished accommodation comprising a substantial open floor plate with multiple bathrooms, new lighting, carpet & ceiling tiles throughout.
- Favourable Capital City Zoning (CCZ1) provides the ultimate flexibility for a multitude of uses including Office / Hospitality / Education and/or Medical (STCA).
- Convenient walking proximity to Melbourne Central Train Station with tram and bus routes on all surrounding arterials including Elizabeth Street, Swanston Street & Victoria Street.
- Ideally positioned on the doorstep to the forthcoming CBD North ‘State Library’ Metro Train Station, providing enormous future capital growth potential.
- Located in one of Australia’s fastest growing CBD precinct’s providing excellent retail amenity and a lively atmosphere driven by the immediate synergies with RMIT University, The University of Melbourne, The Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne’s Medical Precinct.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 8th June 2022 at 12.00pm
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact Colliers Melbourne City Sales Team as the exclusive selling agents.
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 4...
George Davies | +61 421 799 4...
Tanisha Seeling | +61 466 498 2...
STCA - Subject to Council Approval
Property ID: 504065595Last Updated: 21 May 2022
More properties from Colliers - Melbourne
Please contact agentSuite 101, 2-10 Bank Place,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agentCorner Level 1, 2 Collins Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Please contact agent365 Lonsdale Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000