Level 1, 58 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street
Train stations within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Station 489 m Flagstaff Station 630 m Parliament Station 1.2 km Flinders Street Station 1.3 km Southern Cross Station 1.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 7-RMIT University/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 154 m 7-Queen Victoria Market/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 173 m 5-Elizabeth St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 311 m 5-Melbourne Central Station/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 312 m 6-Swanston St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 337 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance A'Beckett St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 360 m La Trobe St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 368 m Old Melbourne Gaol/Russell St (Melbourne City) 417 m Trades Hall/Lygon St (Carlton) 435 m Queen Victoria Market/Franklin St (Melbourne City) 458 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
- A whole floor totaling 834sqm
- Suits occupiers and value-add investors
- Perfect post pandemic office
Key attributes of the property includes:
• An ideal whole floor totaling 834sqm offered with vacant possession.
• Suited to finance, legal and IT owner occupiers as well as astute value-add and passive investors.
• A highly flexible office space that offers potential for re-configuration into multiple tenancies and various alternated retail and hospitality uses (STCA).
• Pre-existing partitioning and existing amenity allows for immediate occupation.
• Ideally situated within the RMIT University education hub and surrounded by two brand new student accommodation projects that will provide a high volume of amenity and foot traffic to the area.
• Convenient tram services along Swanton Street provides easy access to Melbourne Central, Flinders and Collins Streets and the University of Melbourne.
• Strategically located within short walking distance of the forthcoming State Library Station and Queen Victoria Market.
• A unique opportunity to secure the perfect post pandemic office in one of the city's most dynamic precincts.
For booking inspections and for further information, please contact the exclusive sales and marketing agents at JLL Melbourne:
Tim Carr | 0 415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
• A whole floor totaling 834sqm offered with vacant possession
• A opportunity to secure an office in one of the city's most dynamic precinct
• Pre-existing partitioning and existing amenity allows for immediate occupation
Property ID: 503806598Last Updated: 18 Jun 2021
More properties from JLL - Melbourne