Level 1, 58 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street
Train stations within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Station 278 m Flagstaff Station 614 m Parliament Station 1.1 km Flinders Street Railway Station 1.3 km Southern Cross Station 1.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 7-RMIT University/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 154 m 7-Queen Victoria Market/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 173 m 5-Elizabeth St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 311 m 5-Melbourne Central Station/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 312 m 6-Swanston St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 337 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance A'Beckett St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 360 m La Trobe St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 368 m Old Melbourne Gaol/Russell St (Melbourne City) 417 m Trades Hall/Lygon St (Carlton) 435 m Queen Victoria Market/Franklin St (Melbourne City) 458 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
FLEXIBLE WHOLE FLOOR WITH LIMITLESS POTENTIAL
- OCCUPY / INVEST / VALUE-ADD
- HUGE FLOOR AREA OF 834m²*
- FASTEST GROWING POCKET OF MELBOURNE CBD
• Expansive and flexible whole floor of 834m²*, offered with a short-term lease, to suit owner-occupation, investment or add-value purposes
• Dual tenancy comprising an office/education space featuring tall ceilings, excellent natural light throughout and functional petitioning. Complimented by a spacious commercial kitchen and bathroom facilities.
• Offered with a short-term lease returning a net income of $130,810 + GST & Outgoings p.a.
• The property provides direct access to an abundance of public car parking opportunities within the building and immediate area.
• Capital City Zoning (CCZ1) provides the ultimate flexibility to reconfigure, subdivide and other value-add strategies for a multitude of uses including commercial office, education or hospitality. (STCA)
• One of Australia’s most densely populated pockets, driven by the immediate synergies with RMIT University, The University of Melbourne, The Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne’s medical precinct and the Melbourne Metro Tunnel project
• Super prime, northern corridor locality where the unparalleled growth is underpinned by countless student accommodation, hotel, residential and commercial high-rise developments
• Direct access to public transport including the future CBD North Metro Station, Melbourne Central Station and tram routes along Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street
• A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a truly blank canvas opportunity in Melbourne’s fastest growing precinct
FOR SALE BY WRITTEN EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 29 MAY 2020 AT 12.00PM
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents.
Chris Ling | 0419 294 346
Anthony Kirwan | 0431 952 430
George Davies | 0421 799 489
Property ID: 503533646Last Updated: 6 Jul 2020