Level 1, 233-235 High Street,
Kew, VIC 3101
Key property information
Map of Level 1, 233-235 High Street
Train stations within 5 km of Level 1, 233-235 High Street, Kew, VIC 3101 Distance Glenferrie Station 1.7 km Hawthorn Station 1.9 km Auburn Station 2.1 km Alphington Station 3 km Camberwell Station 3.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Level 1, 233-235 High Street, Kew, VIC 3101 Distance 34-Union St/High St (Kew) 82 m 34-Pakington St/High St (Kew) 83 m 34-Qpo/Cotham Rd (Kew) 203 m 35-Cobden St/High St (Kew) 207 m 35-Charles St/Cotham Rd (Kew) 243 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Level 1, 233-235 High Street, Kew, VIC 3101 Distance Holy Trinity Church/High St (Kew) 97 m Cotham Rd/High St (Kew) 173 m Kew Shopping Centre/High St (Kew) 259 m Trinity Grammar School/Charles St (Kew) 331 m Beatrice St/Princess St (Kew) 344 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES IN THRIVING HUB!
- VERSATILE FIRST FLOOR OF 290 SQM*
- VACANT POSSESSION - OCCUPY OR INVEST
- POPULAR KEW JUNCTION PRECINCT
Key benefits of this property include;
* Outstanding first floor accommodation of 290 sqm*
* Suitable for a variety of uses including service industry retail, office, creative studio, residential conversion (STPA)
* Offered with vacant possession - opportunity to owner-occupy or invest
* Two car space on Title
* Commercial 1 Zoning
* Close to Kew junction and popular retailers including Woolworths, Leo's Fine Food and Wine, Chemist Warehouse and Woodfrog Bakery
* Serviced by trams along High Street into the CBD and also close to main arterial roadways
The property is being offered for sale by Deadline Private Sale closing Thursday 16 June 2022 at 2pm.
CALL THE EXCLUSIVE AGENTS TODAY FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION!
Property ID: 504070643Last Updated: 21 May 2022