Johnston Brewery, 18 Oakwood Road,
Oakbank, SA 5243
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Johnston Brewery, 18 Oakwood Road
Historic Johnston Brewery | Landmark Adelaide Hills Asset
- Cellar door & events destination
- Substantial historic improvements
- Considerable development potential
The Adelaide Hills is an enchanting and diverse region on Adelaide’s doorstep; its spectacular escarpments overlooking the city. Located in the heart of “The Hills”, only a 35 minute’s drive from Adelaide CBD is the landmark Johnston Brewery complex. This historic complex accommodates multiple existing uses and has considerable development potential.
The Oakbank Brewery, established in 1843 by the Johnston family and bristling with improvements old and new, is sited to reap maximum benefit from its Hills location.
The sale, for only the second time, is an extraordinary opportunity with self-evident appeal to a broad mix of land uses.
• A landmark historic commercial complex in a strategic location.
• Currently used by winemakers O’Leary Walker as a cellar door and events centre, wine storage and the continued historic manufacture of cordials.
• An existing wine tourism destination with considerable development potential subject to the necessary consents and approvals.
This wonderful opportunity is offered For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 2 April at 4pm (ACDT).
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
Property ID: 503487078Last Updated: 28 May 2020