Trangie, NSW 2823
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
6558.2ha (16205.66 acres)
Expression of Interest
Exceptional Blue-Chip Agri Investment Opportunity
- Impeccable Presentation
- Quality Infrastructure & Improvements
- Highly Productive Mixed Farming
The presentation of Jamea can only be described as exceptional in every aspect - from water, fencing, impeccable structural improvements through to the meticulous management the property has enjoyed over the last 27 years of the Broughton family ownership. It is rare indeed for an opportunity to acquire a property of this scale and quality in the Trangie-Narromine district.
Key feature of this opportunity include:
• 16,205.66* acres (6,558.20* hectares) with 93% or 15,070.65* acres of superior arable grey self-mulching and red loam soils.
• Subdivided into 38 paddocks, the majority of which are accessed by an extensive labour saving and effortless lane-way system. Fencing is electrified and outstanding throughout.
• All fences are aligned with the GPS coordinates for the controlled farming operation in place.
• Water is a feature with all paddocks comprising at least one water point with all dams and troughs being filled via the Trangie Nevertire Stock and Domestic water scheme.
• Structural infrastructure is immaculate underpinned by features including flood lighting, concrete flooring, and large workshop including hoist.
Jamea is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 21 November 2019 at 11am (AEDT).
For more information, please contact Mike Clifton 0400 095 902, Henry Mackinnon 0408 408 299 or Rawdon Briggs 0428 651 144.
Property ID: 503366446Last Updated: 14 Nov 2019