Address available on request,
Jamberoo, NSW 2533
Key property information
Ananda Wellness Retreat - freehold resort in prestigious Jamberoo, now exclusively offered for sale after extensive 2021 renovations. Don't hesitate.
- Brand new Day Spa, Yoga Shala and 2 Gyms
- Vegetarian restaurant, conference centre
- 45 key deluxe guestrooms & apartments
Just 90 minutes easy drive south of Sydney airport, Ananda Wellness Retreat enjoys a stunning and private location, with the enormous benefit of easy bitumen road access. Ananda is set in an extremely valuable and prestigious enclave of the Jamberoo valley, where private estates continue to set real estate records.
Set on close to 10 acres, the property boasts a twin creek frontage and benefits from two access points back to Jamberoo Mountain Road.
Having been extensively renovated and upgraded in 2021, Ananda Wellness Retreat couples an already strong income with genuine upside. Amongst the backdrop of Covid-19 restrictions and challenges, Ananda has achieved early stage average gross revenue of around $120,000 per month.
The list of amenities and facilities is vast:
Ananda Green Kitchen
- A generous and beautifully adorned dining space offering a unique "Vegan Fusion" experience.
- A large private space located adjacent to the Ananda Green Kitchen
- 41 quality guest rooms and suites , all renovated and each with pool views
- Two oversized guest suites with separate lounge
- Two new luxury serviced apartments (4 BR and 3 BR)
- 1 bedroom managers residence adjoining Reception
Day Spa & Wellness Centre
- All brand new spaces and top of the line equipment in 2021
- Vichy showers, Steam Room, Floatation tank
- 2 fully equipped gymnasiums
- 3 private treatment rooms
- Yoga Shala
- Over 300 square metre pillarless ballroom with 6 metre vaulted ceiling
- Completely refitted in 2021 - AV, blinds, flooring, lighting, A/C and more
Carrington Conference Room
- Additional room upstairs from Ananda Green Kitchen
- Ceremony / formal gathering space
- Outdoor chapel and tiered seating for 70 guests
- 25 metre pool, refurbished in 2021 - relined and new pumps
- Hardwood decking surrounds the largest resort pool south of Sydney
- Covered BBQ area poolside
- Full sized floodlit tennis court, refurbished in 2021
- Fitness and children's play equipment
The 43 guest rooms and suites present extremely well. The two storey brick and tile roof building is very well maintained. 20 rooms have undergone full renovation in 2021, with all new furnishings, flooring, ceiling, air conditioning, fans, TV's and luxury beds. The remaining 23 rooms and suites have been freshened up and represent a genuine 4 star quality.
In addition to the above facilities and amenities, the retreat has benefitted from an enormous amount of capital works undertaken in 2021, including:
- All new solar panels, delivering the majority of the resort's electricity needs
- Potable water storage capacity tripled, all new pumps and poly tanks
- Waste water treatment plant upgrade
Please call to discuss financial performance and book your private inspection.
Gross revenue already averages close to $120,000 per month. Profit and Loss statements will be provided to qualified purchasers.
The scale of the ongoing revenue already unlocks opportunities for a new owner to achieve strong passive income via professional management. If desired, leasehold tenancy is absolutely available
for the entire operation, or the various elements separately (restaurant catering, Day Spa, wellness yoga).
In our opinion, strong revenue growth at Ananda will continue as NSW exits the devastating Covid-19 restrictions of the past two years.
Ananda Wellness Retreat is offered for genuine sale and deserves your immediate attention.
A detailed information memorandum has been prepared for Ananda Wellness Retreat and will be provided to qualified purchasers. Click below to download if you've already registered as a buyer with Tourism Property.
The Tourism Property website showcases the property in further detail, (link is below).
Please call exclusive agent Matt Davidson at Tourism Property to discuss your next move.
Inspections are ONLY available when accompanied by the agent and require a minimum of 48 hours notice - please call to discuss your interest and purchasing credentials.
Property ID: 503998959Last Updated: 8 Jun 2022
Contact AgentKioloa Beach Holiday Park, 635 Murramarang Road,Kioloa, NSW 2539
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING (EOI)8 Merimbula Dr,Merimbula, NSW 2548
$1,500,000 - $1,650,000158 Larmer Avenue,Sanctuary Point, NSW 2540