Jade Gungahlin, 2 Gribble Street,
Gungahlin, ACT 2912
Key property information
Map of Jade Gungahlin, 2 Gribble Street
Bus stops within 5 km of Jade Gungahlin, 2 Gribble Street, Gungahlin, ACT 2912 Distance Anthony Rolfe Av After Gundaroo Rd 147 m Anthony Rolfe Av Before Gundaroo Rd 177 m Gozzard St Gungahlin 185 m Gozzard St After Gundaroo Rd 238 m Gundaroo Dr After Nellie Hamilton Av 437 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
JADE GUNGAHLIN – AN EXCITING FUSION OF COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL
- 6 Ground floor commercial 63 - 137m2
- Broad purpose clause
- Ample Basement & On-Street Parking
Why buy commercial property in Gungahlin?
• Gungahlin is not only the fastest growing region in the ACT but one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
• With a current catchment of 85,000 residents and a projected increase to over 127,000 by 2035, the Gungahlin region has never been a more attractive place to start or expand your business venture.
• Home buyers, and in particular young families, are attracted by good infrastructure, affordable prices, quality homes, a vibrant town centre and a fantastic lifestyle. 61% of Gungahlin residents are young families.
• The area immediately around the Jade Gungahlin development is popular for its award winning cafe's, restaurants and bars. Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart, Big W and Bunnings are all just a 5 minute walk away.
• The new Gungahlin to Canberra City light rail system has only added to the attraction of this business precinct. The Gungahlin light rail terminal is just a short walk from Jade.
• $3 billion of government funds committed to infrastructure and growth in Canberra.
• Canberra has Australia's number 1 ranking university (ANU) plus 4 other world ranking universities.
• Canberra is home to over 50 federal government agencies and 25,000 private companies.
• In addition to the 167 residential apartments at Jade Gungahlin, there will also be over 1300 additional residential apartments within a 5 minute walk. Jade is set to become a popular meeting place as these residents make their way to and from work each day.
Why you'll love it:
- Secure your business location in the heart of Gungahlin, one of the fastest growing regions in Australia
- 6 tenancy opportunities to choose from
- Ample street and basement parking
- Situated near the Gungahlin light rail terminal
- Projected population growth to over 127,000 by 2035 in the Gungahlin region
- Commercial tenancies have access to all of Jade's shared spaces which include a 20 metre pool, gymnasium and multiple rooftop alfresco dining and entertaining options
- Double glazing and vaulted circa 3.5m ceilings
- Jade is ready to go with ample street parking options for customers and generous car parking for your business.
Estimated completion date of the project is January 2021.
Unit 168 - 102m2 | $612,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks
Unit 169 - 63m2 | $378,000 + GST Includes 1 Car Park
Unit 170 - 72m2 | $432,000 + GST Includes 1 Car Park
Unit 171 - 88m2 | $528,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks
Unit 172 - 82m2 | $492,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks
Unit 173 - 79m2 | LEASED (5 YEARS + 5 YEARS)
FIT OUT PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Note you have options to combine some of the commercial units at Jade if you require larger spaces.
Property ID: 503319750Last Updated: 15 Jan 2021
More properties from POD Projects Group