Interpro House, 1201/447 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
EOI Closing 30 July 2020
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Interpro House, 1201/447 Kent Street
Train stations within 5 km of Interpro House, 1201/447 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Town Hall Station 215 m St James Station 531 m Museum Station 687 m Martin Place Station 709 m Wynyard Station 746 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Interpro House, 1201/447 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Convention Light Rail Station 601 m Exhibition Light Rail Station 703 m Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station 714 m Paddy's Markets Light Rail 808 m Capitol Square Light Rail Station 846 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Interpro House, 1201/447 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Kent St After Druitt St 21 m Clarence St After Druitt St 80 m Town Hall House, Druitt St, Stand L 103 m Kent St After Market St 188 m Clarence St After Market St 208 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
SUBLIME COMMERCIAL SUITE WITH HARBOUR VIEWS AND PARKING!
- Newly renovated strata office
- Elevated positioning and fantastic light
- Security car space included
- Newly renovated strata office with parking
- Elevated positioning with outstanding light
- Security car space included on separate title
- Modern, stylish and impressive workspace
- Dual east and west facing window frontages
- Attractive views overlooking Darling Harbour
- Comprehensive fitout with glass partitioning
- Combination of offices and open workspaces
- 31% leased to longstanding quality tenant
- Efficient and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Direct and prominent lift lobby exposure
- Easy access to on-floor bathroom amenities
- Substantial commercial building with 4 lifts
- Impressive main lobby with quality finishes
- Premium location in major growth precinct
- Minutes to Barangaroo and Darling Harbour
- Close to Town Hall, Hyde Park and Wynyard
- Surrounded by quality restaurants and cafes
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held location
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 1201, Lot 17 - 262 sqm approx.
Car Space, Lot 37 - 12 sqm approx.
Total area - 274 sqm approx.
Suite 1201 (180m2) - Vacant possession
Suite 1201A (82m2) - Lease expiring 31 Aug 2022 (plus a 3 year option)
Strata levies $8,536/qtr approx.
Council rates $1,090/qtr approx.
Water rates $29/qtr approx.
Parking levy $633/qtr approx.
Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 30 July 2020
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503585858Last Updated: 13 Jul 2020