Address available on request,
Hillston, NSW 2675
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
INSTITUTIONAL GRADE RIVERINA ALMOND ORCHARD
- Title area of 3,841Ha*
- 808Ha* planted to almonds
- Long-term lease to ASX-listed producer
Key features of the opportunity include:
• 808Ha* planted to almonds within a title area of 3,841Ha*.
• A portion of the almond orchard is subject to a secured long-term lease to an ASX-listed leading almond producer.
• A high performing almond asset with a productive history above industry average, having been established between 2006 and 2007 (12-13 year old trees).
• Significant water entitlements include 10,305ML* of Lower Lachlan Groundwater (of which 3,225ML* is subject to a lease), 470ML* of Lachlan Regulated River High Security and 1,443ML* of Lachlan Regulated River General Security surface water.
• The aforementioned water entitlements provide the full annual water requirements of the orchard in most years (a circumstance which is rare in the context of many other almond orchards).
• Extensive 9km* frontage to the Lachlan River.
• High quality operational infrastructure and structural improvements enhancing on-farm efficiencies.
• Future growth opportunities include the ability to expand the existing almond orchard or develop other horticultural or cropping pursuits on available expansion land (previously cropped).
• Close to commodity processing facilities, including almond hulling and processing facilities, and a walnut processing facility.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020 AT 4.00PM (AEST)
+61 439 349 977
Property ID: 503530550Last Updated: 26 May 2020