Address available on request,
Heywood, VIC 3304
Key property information
2427MF - Rare Freehold, Strong Trading History, Huge Opportunity for Growth, 17% ROI!
- 16 spacious rooms.
- 2 bedroom manager’s residence, spacious lounge area and private retreat area for owners.
- Adjoining dining room with kitchen attached.
- Outside guests can enjoy a barbeque whilst enjoying the quiet surroundings.
- Games room and playground to keep families entertained.
- Room for secure bus and trailer parking.
- Storage sheds for the handyman.
- Additional area for expansion.
Consistent trade with many repeat customers ranging from corporate clients, contractors and workers in the area, as well as the many tourists travelling through the region on the Princes Highway.
Net Profit: $124,286 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2427MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Heywood is one of those small country towns that you come across where everyone makes you feel welcome. It is set amidst rolling green hills in an agricultural, pastoral and timber cutting district. It is a small service centre on the Fitzroy River, and is 357 km west of Melbourne at the intersection of the Princes and Henty Highways.
Heywood is part of the Glenelg Shire which has an economic profile that reveals a diverse industry base with significant involvement in manufacturing, community and health services, tourism, education, transport and retail. Nestled in Victoria’s South West corner, the Glenelg Shire area is known as the Discovery Coast.
Property Code: 3288
Property ID: 503399726Last Updated: 18 Jan 2020