Henderson Park Farm Retreat, 88 CH Barretts Road,
Barmoya, QLD 4703
Offers over $2,250,000 Considered + Security Dep
Key property information
Map of Henderson Park Farm Retreat, 88 CH Barretts Road
HENDERSON PARK FARM RETREAT
Henderson Park Farm Retreat provides an authentic country retreat experience nestled on 35 acres (14.1ha) on the banks of permanent water in picturesque Hedlow Creek. The landscape contains a series of rising volcanic plugs that make the area so visually spectacular.
Featuring accommodation for up to 25 between the modern Hedlow lodge complex and 2 quaint pioneer style cabins. There is a dedicated 10 x 21m wedding marquee (established 2016), extensive well-presented native grounds plus a generous camping area for additional guests and visitors.
• Hedlow Lodge (opened 2009) offers 4 immaculate rooms each with an ensuite
• The two fully equipped kitchens are centrally located on the spacious deck.
• Externally located are gas BBQ’s, bonfire ring, and private jetty
• The cabins sleep five in Cabin 1 and four in Cabin 2
• The cabins feature their own wood fired and gas BBQ's, bonfire pit, and verandahs.
• The warmth of the timber interiors enhances the enjoyment and comfort of the facilities.
• The sale includes a full inventory of equipment to service the business.
This unique property is amongst the best of what is on offer in the region. To date it has functioned not only as a wedding and function venue but as a holiday destination for both Australian and Internationals travellers alike. It also offers a diverse location for team building, conferencing, parties, school groups and wellness retreats.
• Trip Advisors Certificate of Excellence and Travellers Choice awards for the eight consecutive years 2013-2021
• Rated No 1 on Trip Advisor for the past 10 years in the region
• Named on the Gold List of Australian Accommodation through the nationally accredited Star Ratings Australia Program 2018 and 2019
• Received 100/100 for Tourism Queensland’s Best of Queensland Experiences Program
• WINNER Wedding Venue- Farm and Country and other accolades in the latest Bride’s Choice Awards 2021
We see so much potential for growth of the business and from alternate use of the whole of the site. Because of their other business interests, the current owners have only concentrated on accommodation and venue hire. Wedding Styling, Equipment Hire, Catering for food and bar, Caravan sites, glamping and agricultural pursuits as well as expanding the facilities… the possibilities appear unlimited.
Call now for your private inspection
Property ID: 503903946Last Updated: 4 Oct 2021