Haven Beach Cafe, 488 Scenic Highway,
Terrigal, NSW 2260
$600,000 excluding GST
Key property information
Map of Haven Beach Cafe, 488 Scenic Highway
Bus stops within 5 km of Haven Beach Cafe, 488 Scenic Highway, Terrigal, NSW 2260 Distance Bradleys Rd at Scenic Hwy 203 m Charles Kay Dr Before Scenic Hwy 212 m Scenic Hwy Opp Bradleys Rd 363 m Bradleys Rd After Beachcomber Pde 383 m Lake Shore Dr Before Harcourt Pl 443 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Iconic Haven Beach Cafe business For Sale
* 7 years + lease on Crown Land building
* Walk in Walk out operations for three substantial revenue streams including: Events, Restaurant and Takeaway
* Two kitchens, that can operate independently for Restaurant and Events, and Takeaway operations (for separate operations or together)
* Restaurants seating, tables, crockery, cutlery
* outdoor seating spaces
* undercover seating spaces
* takeaway bench dining
* Liquor licence for operations
* All supplier relations provided with professional handover
* Huge storage area downstairs
Full walk in walk out Licensed Restaurant and separate takeaway business, licence to operate in Crown Land building, Liquor licence. But far more than that. This opportunity is a blank canvas for a visionary who sees Terrigal and the Haven as wonderful opportunities to build a destination of good food, drinks, availability, in a unique and iconic location. Rugby, cricket, festivals, sports events, weekend family celebrations are all attracted to this corner of Terrigal Haven, and your clients come to this building each and every day - looking to be served.
Terrigal haven is now pedestrian connected to the rest of Terrigal CBD with the beautiful cliff side walkway, bringing everyone from Terrigal to the haven, and to the Haven Beach Café.
Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Securing an opportunity this rare is a victory for the visionary who can truly capitalise on this iconic site.
For more information contact Brett Hunter on 0410 630 2... or John Meares on 0422 362 222 for a complete Information Memorandum
Property ID: 504067491Last Updated: 18 May 2022