Hard Rock Quarry Hustons Road,
Dalby, QLD 4405
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Capitalise on Queensland Infrastructure Play - Hard Rock Quarry
- 126.39 Ha freehold
- Approved high quality basalt quarry
- Fully-certified Main Roads supplier
The property is located approximately 10 kilometres north of Dalby and is on one freehold title covering some 300 acres. The Hustons Road - Hard Rock Quarry has a measured resource of 50.6 Million tonnes of various categories with a JORC report available upon request.
Key features of the quarry include:
• High quality basalt resource;
• Licensed to operate 24 hour/7 days a week if required;
• Strategic location supplying the Darling Downs, Queensland region;
• Turnkey asset including administration buildings, crushing plant and weighbridge infrastructure in sound working order;
• Stockpiles of inventory on hand included in Sale;
• Transport and Main Roads (TMR) approved material.
Please contact the exclusive marketing agents for more information and to arrange an inspection.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503597718Last Updated: 3 Aug 2020