Ground Floor, 100 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Contact agent to confirm the time and location
Map of Ground Floor, 100 Flinders Street
PRESTIGIOUS EAST END GROUND FLOOR BLANK CANVAS
- Expansive Total Area of 244m²*
- Retail / Hosp. / Gallery / Commercial
- Unlimited Value-Add Potential
Ground Floor, 100 Flinders Street, Melbourne comprises the following key attributes:
• Expansive and flexible ground floor property of 244sqm* offered with Vacant Possession, to suit a range of uses including retail, hospitality, gallery, commercial and more (STCA)
• Single titled dual tenancy benefitting from an open plan floorplate, excellent levels of natural light and high ceilings. Complimented by spacious back of house, accessories, storage, etc
• Easily accessible and well-connected via Flinders Street Train Station (400m*), various tram routes within the Free Tram Zone, commercial car bays and the M1 freeway
• The property benefits from outstanding levels of street, vehicle and pedestrian traffic exposure driven by activations and proximity to Melbourne’s most popular landmarks including Birrarung Marr, Federation Square and the MCG
• Surrounded by corporate headquarters (101 Collins Street, 8 Exhibition Street), hotels, high density residential towers and Melbourne’s most revered fashion and hospitality operators (Chanel, Prada, Garden State Hotel, Chin Chin, Tonka)
• Exceptionally positioned just 160m* from Melbourne’s largest and most exciting development opportunity, Treasury Square – a once in a generation site comprising the potential to create a landmark 130,000sqm, $2 billion mixed use commercial project https://treasurysquare.colliers.com.au/
An extremely rare opportunity to secure exclusive ground floor real estate within Melbourne’s most coveted location.
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC ON-SITE AUCTION WEDNESDAY 18TH MARCH 2020 AT 12PM AEDT.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection time, please contact the exclusive selling agents Colliers International.
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
George Davies +61 421 799 489
Property ID: 503462054Last Updated: 14 Feb 2020