Gateway Development Site, 41-51 Waratah Street,
Kirrawee, NSW 2232
Expression of Interest closing 25 November 2020
Key property information
Map of Gateway Development Site, 41-51 Waratah Street
Train stations within 5 km of Gateway Development Site, 41-51 Waratah Street, Kirrawee, NSW 2232 Distance Kirrawee Station 875 m Gymea Station 1.1 km Jannali Station 1.7 km Sutherland Station 1.7 km Miranda Station 2.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Gateway Development Site, 41-51 Waratah Street, Kirrawee, NSW 2232 Distance Bath Rd After Waratah Rd 94 m Bath Rd at Waratah Rd 115 m The Boulevarde After Bath Rd 244 m The Boulevarde Opp Mokera Av 271 m The Boulevarde After Mokera Av 280 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT SITE
- Huge exposure with two street frontages
- Surrounded by key users
- Last remaining key site in the area
The property comprises approximately 16,780 sqm of land area, with outstanding exposure to both Waratah Street and Bath Road via an almost 280 metre street frontage.
The sale of this prime parcel of gateway land represents an outstanding opportunity for purchasers to capitalise on the last remaining site of this scale in the immediate industrial precinct, and one of the last large scale land holdings available in the Sutherland Shire.
Property features include:
• Two street frontages
• Approximately 200 metres street front to Waratah Street and 80 metres to Bath Road
• Huge exposure to passing traffic and trade on offer
• Gateway site; situated prominently on Kirrawee’s dominant intersection
• Surrounded by key users such as Bunnings, Mazda, Auto Plaza
• Level site, sealed with concrete and bitumen
• RL of site to Waratah Street level provides an opportunity for creative design and maximisation of FSR under the LEP
• Last remaining key site in the area with exposure, access and genuine development potential.
Offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing 25 November 2020 at 4:00PM.
Property ID: 503687622Last Updated: 14 Jan 2021