Flatview and White Hut Vineyards, Horrocks Highway
Stanley Flat, SA 5453
58.41ha (144.33 acres)
Contact agent to confirm the time and location
AUCTION - White Hut & Flatview Vineyards | Clare Valley Wine Region
- Two Premium Clare Valley Vineyards
- Classic Clare Vineyards over 50ha
- Underground water - approx. 51 megalitre
The vineyards are ideally located at Stanley Flat in the renowned Clare Valley Wine region. The Stanley Flat sub-region is the oldest grape growing producing region in the district and is sheltered by the rising hills of the valley.
The vineyards have a proven history of producing quality fruit for the Byrne Wine Group wines and other producers.
White Hut Vineyard
• 10* kilometres north of Clare on the corner of Barinia and Calcannia Roads
• Vineyard 16.53* hectares planted to Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz varietals
• Water entitlements include an underground water licence totalling 15.675* megalitres
• Automated irrigation infrastructure including submersible pump, mainline and poly dripper lines
• 5* kilometres north of the Clare township, near the Clare Race Course
• Vineyard 33.91* hectares planted to red and white wine grape varieties
• Water entitlements include an underground licence totalling 35.75* megalitres
• Three bores fitted with submersible pumps, irrigation system including mainline and poly dripper lines
• Two residences and associated vineyard shedding
The properties are for sale separately along with Glen Devlin Vineyards in the Riverland.
The auction will be held at Colliers International’s office at 2pm on Thursday 28 November 2019 (ACST).
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agent.
Property ID: 503388098Last Updated: 14 Nov 2019