Flatview and White Hut Vineyards Horrocks Highway,
Stanley Flat, SA 5453
to arrange a private inspection.
White Hut & Flatview Vineyards | Clare Valley Wine Region
- Two Premium Clare Valley Vineyards
- Classic Clare Vineyards over 50ha
- Underground water - approx. 51 megalitre
The vineyards are ideally located at Stanley Flat in the renowned Clare Valley Wine region. The Stanley Flat sub-region is the oldest grape growing producing region in the district and is sheltered by the rising hills of the valley.
The vineyards have a proven history of producing quality fruit for the Byrne Wine Group wines and other producers.
White Hut Vineyard
• 10* kilometres north of Clare on the corner of Barinia and Calcannia Roads
• Vineyard 16.53* hectares planted to Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz varietals
• Water entitlements include an underground water licence totalling 15.675* megalitres
• Automated irrigation infrastructure including submersible pump, mainline and poly dripper lines
• 5* kilometres north of the Clare township, near the Clare Race Course
• Vineyard 33.91* hectares planted to red and white wine grape varieties
• Water entitlements include an underground licence totalling 35.75* megalitres
• Three bores fitted with submersible pumps, irrigation system including mainline and poly dripper lines
• Two residences and associated vineyard shedding
The properties are for sale separately along with Glen Devlin Vineyards in the Riverland. View listing p-AUS66002962
The auction will be held at Colliers International’s office at 2pm on Thursday 28 November 2019 (ACST).
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agent.
Property ID: 503388098Last Updated: 13 Apr 2020