First Choice Liquor Market and Leopold Hotel, 326 Canning Highway,
Bicton, WA 6157
Key property information
Map of First Choice Liquor Market and Leopold Hotel, 326 Canning Highway
Train stations within 5 km of First Choice Liquor Market and Leopold Hotel, 326 Canning Highway, Bicton, WA 6157 Distance North Freemantle Station 3.1 km Victoria Street Station 3.9 km Mosman Park Station 4.1 km Fremantle Station 4.1 km Cottesloe Station 4.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of First Choice Liquor Market and Leopold Hotel, 326 Canning Highway, Bicton, WA 6157 Distance Canning Hwy Before Point Walter Rd 128 m Canning Hwy After McKimmie Road 145 m Canning Hwy Before Harris St 261 m Canning Hwy After Harris St 261 m Canning Hwy After Adrian St 403 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Coveted big box liquor and pub investment
- Irreplaceable freehold investment
- Blue chip covenant with Coles subsidiary
- Dominant 6,828sqm site
* Irreplaceable opportunity to purchase both a large format liquor store and 114 year old local pub
* First Choice Liquor Market, Bicton constructed in 2008
* 100% leased investment with ‘blue chip’ covenant to a wholly owned subsidiary of Coles Group Limited
* Passing net income of over $1.07 million
* Pub currently operated by Australian Venue Co. – Australia’s second largest hospitality operator
* Dominant 6,828sqm* landholding on busy Canning Highway with over 24,000 passing vehicles on weekdays
* Centrally located less than 5kms north east of Fremantle and 14.5kms south west of the Perth CBD
* Mature local catchment with dense residential population
Don't miss out on the opportunity to acquire a coveted big box liquor asset and iconic pub with a significant income stream and secure covenant.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 20 April at 3.00pm (AWST).
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the exclusive agents.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503785702Last Updated: 17 Jun 2021