Address available on request,
Euroley, NSW 2700
For Sale by EOI
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Key investment highlights include:
- Spanning 732* hectares, of which 499* hectares (68* percent) comprises one and two-year-old almond trees, planted in July – August 2019 that are well established and showing exceptional growth.
- First class irrigation development with water sourced from bores and the Murrumbidgee River, delivered to each tree through a state-of-the-art drip irrigation system. A new filtration system has been installed to ensure efficient trouble-free operation of the drip irrigation system, as well as an integrated fertigation system allows for efficient management of plant nutrition.
- Water entitlements include 232* megalitres of Lower Murrumbidgee Deep Groundwater, 193.5* megalitres of High Security Murrumbidgee Regulated River Water and 25* megalitres of Supplementary Murrumbidgee Regulated River Water. In addition, there are other water entitlements that could be negotiated with the successful bidder being significant quantities of leased and owned Murrumbidgee Regulated River entitlements.
- Ideal soils and topography underpin a superior development site, with free draining soils with sufficient slope to allow water away from the trees.
- High quality infrastructure including packing shed with adjoining workshop, machinery shed, fertigation and filtration system. All working improvements provide operational efficiencies and a Work Health and Safety (WHS) compliant workplace.
- Future growth opportunities include an additional 15* hectares suitable for almonds or other tree crops, with 30* hectares developed for flood irrigation suitable for cotton or irrigated row cropping.
- Accommodation - Five-bedroom homestead offering kitchen, living room, dining room, two bathrooms and triple car garage. Added features include ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning. An established garden with mature trees and lawned area surround the homestead.
- Prime location, being 10* kilometres from Yanco, 15* kilometres from Leeton and 71* kilometres from Griffith providing convenient access to education, farm and domestic supplies and services, along with almond processing facilities at Griffith (AlmondCo), Swan Hill (Select Harvest) and Mildura (Olam).
Cavour represents an ideal opportunity to acquire a large-scale turnkey almond orchard, on the cusp of production within one of the renowned horticultural regions of Eastern Australia.
Cavour is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 22 October 2020 at 4pm (AEST).
Property ID: 503652602Last Updated: 23 Sep 2020