Ellen Street & David Street,
Port Pirie, SA 5540
Please contact agent
Key property information
Map of Ellen Street & David Street
Train stations within 5 km of Ellen Street & David Street, Port Pirie, SA 5540 Distance Port Pirie Station 4.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Prime Site with Adaptable Buildings
- High exposure 2,966* sqm site
- Regional Town Centre Zoning
- Offered 'individually or in one line'
As a whole, the site comprises a total area of 2,966* square metres with street frontages to both Ellen Street and David Street, and access from the lane at the rear of the sites.
The following allotments are offered either as a whole or separately:
• 50 Ellen Street, Port Pirie: comprising the former Holden showroom and service centre. The main building has an area of 665* sqm
• 13 David Street, Port Pirie: comprising the small yellow brick office/shop at the rear of the service centre of 149* sqm
• 15-17 David Street, Port Pirie: the white retail shop/storage shed of 178* sqm, with front office
• 19 David Street, Port Pirie: the former Spencer Motors Pty Ltd workshop of 120* sqm and associated yard.
The site is zoned Regional Centre within the Port Pirie Regional council which is flexible in its objectives and potential land uses.
50 Ellen Street is included in the Historic Conservation Area, Area 1 Port Pirie, however please note that this property is not of any local heritage significance.
For more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Tom Isaksson +61 422 154 570
Alistair Mackie +61 412 817 977
Jordan Schmidt +61 422 154 570
*Please note that the gross building and site areas are indicative only and cannot be relied upon.
Property ID: 503521926Last Updated: 11 Jan 2021