Address available on request,
Echuca, VIC 3564
Passive Investment $990,000
Key property information
1749MI - Great Corner Location in the Best Tourist Town
- Situated in the tourist hub of Echuca on a 3,742 square metre corner position.
- 22 ground floor units, with undercover parking.
- Configured to include 11 doubles; 5 twins; 5 family suites and 1 three-bedroom apartment.
- Three separate wings surround a central courtyard and swimming pool.
- Well established market position and business.
- A three bedroom, manager's residence is included.
- Long Term tenancy.
- Solid 3 star rating.
- Quality operators, well known in the community.
- Comprehensive property report available.
- Conservative rental.
- Inspections by appointment with the agent only.
Approximately 200 kms north of Melbourne and some 820 kms south west of Sydney, Echuca and its twin town of Moama, are at the junction of the Murray, Campaspe and Goulburn Rivers. Now a busy tourist city and once Australia's largest inland port, Echuca is the closest point on the Murray River to Melbourne and is a highly popular and growing tourism destination centred around the Historic Port of Echuca, featuring restored paddle steamers and heritage area.
The property is located in an established residential area approximately 1.4 kms south west of the Echuca Post Office. Located close to the following infrastructure: arterial roads, major transport routes, public transport, schools and local shopping facilities
The motel units are contained in 3 separate blocks. The motel reception and the attached manager’s residence is located toward the front of the site. The swimming pool is located at the front of the site in front of the three-bedroom apartment.
Annual Rent: $60,720 plus GST
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1749MI (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3316
Property ID: 503423690Last Updated: 18 Jan 2020