Address available on request,
East Sale, VIC 3852
Key property information
- Significant water entitlements
- Proximity to milk processing plants
- Strategic irrigation design
KEY FEATURES OF THE OPPORTUNITY INCLUDE:
• 680* hectares developed irrigation area comprising overhead spray irrigators (centre pivots and lateral move) plus 55* hectares of laser levelled flood irrigation area.
• Well-established annual and perennial rye grass-based pastures on heavy clay alluvial soils support a milking cow herd of 2,800* head.
• Significant water entitlements comprising 2,375* megalitres from deep groundwater and high / low reliability water sourced from the Macalister Irrigation district (MID) plus 615* megalitre storage & drainage diversion licences.
• Reliable 600* millimetre annual average rainfall area
• Four* herringbone design dairy complexes with associated plant and equipment
• Operational improvements including 240* tonne total silo grain storage, machinery sheds, haysheds, calf sheds and silage bunkers.
• Six* residences provide excellent accommodation options for managers and contractors.
• Located eight* kilometres east of Sale, 63* kilometres east of Traralgon and 225* kilometres from Melbourne (CBD).
Clydebank Aggregation is being offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing Thursday 15 July at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
Property ID: 503844950Last Updated: 22 Jun 2021