Address available on request,
Dysart, QLD 4745
Key property information
Picardy Station: Dryland Cropping and Cattle with scale
- Deep fertile soil types
- Reliable summer dominant rainfall
- Fit for purpose improvements
Key Investment Highlights:
• 7,819* hectares of arable land (74%), plus 2,800* hectares highly suited to cattle breeding and finishing.
• Deep self-mulching fertile soils with Cation Exchange Capacities from 27-60meq/100g* provides capacity to sequestrate carbon under focussed management.
• Strategic field layout, internal road network and location of filling points for spraying enhance operational efficiency.
• Proven production systems and rotations between mainly grain sorghum and chickpeas.
• The grazing land located along drainage lines is securely watered and well fenced from the cultivation area.
• Fit for purpose operational improvements including a new 5,000* tonne grain shed, 306* tonnes of vertical grain storage, machinery shed, workshop, chemical shed, storage sheds and two sets of cattle yards.
• Manager’s homestead and new workers quarters provides quality accommodation for owners and staff.
• Sealed road frontage, 20* kilometres to Dysart.
Picardy Station is For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing Thursday 22 July at 4pm (AEST)
Property ID: 503850846Last Updated: 21 Jul 2021