Dyason House, 124-126 Jolimont Road,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
Key property information
MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
Map of Dyason House, 124-126 Jolimont Road
Train stations within 5 km of Dyason House, 124-126 Jolimont Road, East Melbourne, VIC 3002 Distance Jolimont-MCG Station 408 m Parliament Station 887 m Flinders Street Station 1.1 km West Richmond Station 1.1 km Richmond Station 1.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Dyason House, 124-126 Jolimont Road, East Melbourne, VIC 3002 Distance 10-Jolimont Rd/Wellington Pde (East Melbourne) 227 m 7b-Rod Laver Arena/Melbourne Park (Melbourne City) 227 m 7a-William Barak Bridge/Melbourne Park (Melbourne City) 279 m 9-Lansdowne St/Wellington Pde (East Melbourne) 329 m 11-Jolimont Station-MCG/Wellington Pde (East Melbourne) 487 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Dyason House, 124-126 Jolimont Road, East Melbourne, VIC 3002 Distance Wellington Pde/Hoddle St (East Melbourne) 939 m Collins St/Russell St (Melbourne City) 944 m Bridge Rd/Hoddle St (Richmond) 951 m Clarendon St/Victoria Pde (East Melbourne) 965 m Rowena Pde/Punt Rd (Richmond) 1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Prime East Melbourne Opportunity
- Premium location opposite the MCG
- Land holding of 473 sqm*
- Invest, Occupy, Develop
“Dyason House”, 124-126 Jolimont Road boasts a prime East Melbourne address in the heart of the historic, leafy and highly sought after Jolimont enclave. The property benefits from direct access to a variety of key destinations throughout Melbourne including the Paris End of the CBD, MCG and Yarra Park as well as Melbourne’s world-renowned Sports Precinct.
Key features of this rare opportunity are noted below:
• Unique East Melbourne landholding of 473m²* with dual street frontage.
• Existing building of approximately 342m²* over two levels, plus secure carparking for 8 vehicles.
• Enviable East Melbourne location with leafy surrounds including Fitzroy Gardens, Carlton Gardens, and the Royal Botanic Gardens, as well as being directly opposite Yarra Park and the MCG
• Direct pedestrian access to the CBD and multiple transport hubs including Flinders Street, Parliament and Richmond Train Stations, as well as Wellington Parade tram links
• Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z)
• Multitude of future development outcomes to be explored including a premium residential dwelling, luxury residential redevelopment or boutique commercial/mixed use (STCA) project.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
0402 678 888
0421 799 489
0412 211 033
Property ID: 503818478Last Updated: 22 Jun 2021
More properties from Colliers - Melbourne