Address available on request,
Denman, NSW 2328
Key property information
217CPF - FREEHOLD PARK HUNTER! A MUST TO INSPECT!
- Family owned since built in the early 1980’s
- Exceptional Freehold opportunity
- 58 ensuited sites including 23 Cabins, 2 bedroom cottage and 6 Vans
- Set on a Park Like 2.62ha
- Spacious 4 bedroom family home with large fenced yard
- Income plus Lifestyle.
- Strong level of all year round work and tourism in the area
- You can’t go wrong with this – act now!
- Contact us for further details.
Denman is a welcoming community presenting the true charm of yesteryear. It is located 250 km north of Sydney and 130 km northwest of Newcastle in New South Wales and nestled in the heartland of the Upper Hunter's vineyards, horse studs and olive groves with the magnificent Wollemi National Park to the South West and the Goulburn National Park to the West.
Net profit: Expect $375,000 for 2020/21 (average $365k for the last 3 years)
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 217CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4030
Property ID: 503978226Last Updated: 20 Apr 2022
Contact Agent638 De Beyers Road,Pokolbin, NSW 2320
Expressions of Interest5 Koala Place,Boat Harbour, NSW 2316
offers invitedThe Durham Hotel Wingen, 1 New England,Wingen, NSW 2337