DARNUM, 281 Little Moe River Road,
Darnum, VIC 3822
For Sale by Expression of Interest
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of DARNUM, 281 Little Moe River Road
Train stations within 5 km of DARNUM, 281 Little Moe River Road, Darnum, VIC 3822 Distance Yarragon Station 2.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of DARNUM, 281 Little Moe River Road, Darnum, VIC 3822 Distance Yarragon Station 2.3 km Princes Fwy (Darnum) 3.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE GIPPSLAND DAIRY FARM
- Highly productive dairy enterprise
- Milking 550* Holstein and crossbred cows
- 241Ha* of high-quality grazing land
Key investment highlights include:
• An opportunity to acquire a highly productive dairy operation, currently milking 550* Holstein and crossbred cows and producing over 2.9* million litres of milk annually.
• Comprising 241* hectares of high-quality grazing land, an additional 56* hectares of adjoining land is also available for lease, providing opportunity for further expansion.
• Secure and reliable water availability, including a 168.30* megalitre irrigation entitlement (Moe River) (not utilised) and spring fed catchment dams.
• Excellent structural improvements, including a 42-unit rotary dairy, dairy shed, two modern calf sheds and main homestead.
• Improved pastures (predominately rye grass), fertile soil types and excellent climatic conditions are further benefitted by an average annual rainfall of 950mm*.
• Situated in the renowned Gippsland region of south-east Victoria, an area renowned for highly productive land types and reliable annual rainfall, prime for dairy production.
• Located close to processing facilities including Fonterra in Darnum, Burra Foods in Korumburra and Saputo in Leongatha.
The Property is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 13 August 2020 at 4pm (AEST).
For further information, please contact:
M: +61 407 053 367
M: +61 400 102 439
Property ID: 503598562Last Updated: 31 Jul 2020