Dame Pattie Menzies House 16 Challis Street,
Dickson, ACT 2602
Please contact agent
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of Dame Pattie Menzies House 16 Challis Street
Commanding CBD Fringe Investment with Repositioning Prospects
- High profile corner site of 3,517m²
- Residential and hotel use permitted^
- Short-term lease to ACT Government
Key property highlights include:
• Highly visible corner site of 3,517m² with significant frontage.
• 6,909m² NLA across two interconnected office buildings (GFA 8,090m²).
• 100% occupancy with lease to ‘AAA’ rated ACT Government expiring 8 October 2020 plus 2 x 1 year options.
• Ideally positioned with close proximity to the new ACT Light rail, bus interchange, several mixed-use developments and surrounding retail amenities. Dickson is undergoing significant gentrification with a new ACT Government headquarters and several mooted residential and retail projects.
• Two separate blocks which offers the flexibility of developing in different stages or with different uses^.
• CZ2 Zoning and with residential and commercial accommodation use approved on Crown Lease.
• Opportunity to explore alternative uses or reposition the existing office building on lease expiry*.
• 14 basement car spaces.
• 5.5-star NABERS Energy rating.
Perfectly placed to benefit from the transformation of Dickson and its rapidly revolving landscape, Dame Pattie Menzies House appeals to a wide variety of value-add investors and prospective developers.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 24 March 2020 at 3pm (AEDT).
^subject to approval
Property ID: 503478234Last Updated: 27 Mar 2020