COOKOOTHAMA VINEYARD, 9430 Murrumbidgee River Road,
Willbriggie, NSW 2680
FOR SALE OR VIA SALE & LEASEBACK
Key property information
Map of COOKOOTHAMA VINEYARD, 9430 Murrumbidgee River Road
OUTSTANDING VINEYARD ON THE MURRUMBIDGEE RIVER
- 341* hectare vineyard
- 31* lineal kilometres from Griffith
- On the banks of the Murrumbidgee River
Extensively developed to irrigation, the landholding produces high yielding premium wine grapes in a premier horticultural region and is currently uncontracted providing significant opportunity to an incoming purchaser.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• Currently planted to 299* hectares of high yielding wine grapes, varieties including Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Merlot, Durif Ruby, Chardonnay, Semillon, Muscat Gordon Blanco and Verdelho.
• An additional 42* hectares of Shiraz are available for lease increasing planted area to 341* hectares.
• Highly developed to irrigation including majority having been laser levelled for viticulture purposes, comprising 276Ha* to drip irrigation and 65Ha* to flood irrigation.
• 1,051* megalitres of Lower Murrumbidgee Deep Groundwater entitlements and significant irrigation infrastructure comprising a river pump, two fully reconditioned Zone 2 Bore’s, two fertiliser pumps and two drip stations.
• Excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure and well-developed structural improvements including a large machinery shed / workshop and sundry irrigation shedding.
• 1,000* megalitres of Lower Murrumbidgee Deep Groundwater is currently leased and able to be assigned at $185 per megalitre for the next five years.
• Located in an area well-regarded for horticulture production, 5* lineal kilometres from Darlington Point and 31* lineal kilometres from Griffith.
Property ID: 503425754Last Updated: 20 Jan 2020