Colonial Food & Wine, 26 Vicary Street,
Triabunna, TAS 7190
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Colonial Food & Wine, 26 Vicary Street
Bus stops within 5 km of Colonial Food & Wine, 26 Vicary Street, Triabunna, TAS 7190 Distance Hardware Store Vicary Street 91 m Visitors Centre Esplanade West 183 m Caravan Park 4 Vicary St 319 m Meredith Street 864 m 36 Tasman Hwy 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
COLONIAL FOOD & WINE BUSINESS - FREEHOLD SALE - TWO TITLES - DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Colonial Food & Wine is a welcoming venue for both locals and tourists alike. The business along with the freehold commercial property, are now for sale.
* Fully licensed restaurant
* In-house and outside catering functions
* Lunch packs for Maria Island travellers.
* Future Accommodation
* Managers Residence
Situated just 200 metres from the marina, the Colonial sits on a corner position in the main streets of Triabunna. Triabunna is the gateway to both Tasmanians and tourists in the stunning east coast.
The popular restaurant serves fresh local and Tasmanian food, wine, cider, beer, gin, whisky, gin, sparkling, along with delicious coffee, tea and cakes. The restaurant has been fully refurbished and renovated with nothing more to do. It has 42 seating plus 10 seats in the lounge area. It is quite atmospheric with walls adorned with artwork from local artists and historic photos of the area, 2 wood heaters and 2 electric fires. Patrons can also dine outside to relax in the beautiful garden setting. It has an undercover paved area seating 28, grassed area seating 18. Total seating capacity 98.
Catering functions are also very popular for special occasions, events or even corporate requirements. In addition, the business is well known for its ‘lunch packs’ for Maria Island Travellers.
* Land is on 2 titles
* 1877 weatherboard building repainted 12 months ago
* Downstairs has the restaurant and garden setting
* Upstairs has a 3 bedroom residence with living area and bathroom + NBN connection.
* Stables at back comprises of 3 sheds one with under construction walk in fridge/freezer
* Development opportunity on land
* (It was the owners plan to develop cottages for accommodation along with a wine centre but cannot due to ill health.
* The development could also consist of double storey accommodation providing sea views (stca required).
* The business also has a strong facebook and Instagram presence.
This opportunity is amazing for either a chef or entrepreneur to take the business to another level. Good staff in place and potential to add accommodation and/or develop, leaving great options for further enhancement.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Property ID: 503328202Last Updated: 27 Jun 2020