Citylink Guest House Toowong, 21 Valentine Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
Information Memorandum available on request.
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Citylink Guest House Toowong, 21 Valentine Street
Train stations within 5 km of Citylink Guest House Toowong, 21 Valentine Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 Distance Auchenflower Station 978 m Toowong Station 1.1 km Taringa Station 1.8 km Milton Station 2.1 km Indooroopilly Station 3.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Citylink Guest House Toowong, 21 Valentine Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 Distance Milton Rd at Milton - Sylvan 107 m Miskin St at Toowong Cemetery 282 m Mt Coot-Tha St at Toowong Cemetery 308 m Milton Rd at Morley Street 384 m Dean St at Toowong Depot 421 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
- 1266m2 freehold site approx 3.5km to CBD
- 22 rooms (18 with ensuites)
- G Income $302,380 (fully occupied basis)
Within 3.5km of Brisbane CBD the property is close to universities, hospitals and some of Brisbane’s best schools, Toowong is ultra-convenient for professionals, students and families alike. With easy access to City Cats on the Brisbane River, plus frequent buses and trains, Toowong is serviced by public transport like no other location in Brisbane.
Elevated above street level, this quality freestanding, fully operational Guest House comprises of 22 accommodation modules over 2 levels. All rooms are exceptionally refurbished of which 18 have ensuite facilities. All are fully air conditioned with access to WIFI and cable television. . The property provides additional improvements and amenities including gym,
in ground swimming pool and extensive landscaping with outdoor deck/seating areas.
This property is a fully accredited/registered Guest House and benefits from a high occupancy rate giving an excellent rental return for the astute investor.
- 1266m2 Site area / elevated block
- Toowong is a prestige inner city suburb 3.5kms the from CBD
- 22 Bed Guest House (18 with ensuites)
- Fully registered & accredited with the Dept of Housing & Public Works
- Gross Income $302,380 (Fully Occupied Basis)
- Close to Bus, City Cat, Rail & major retail shopping
- Close proximity to Qld Uni, Major Hospital & Education Facilities
- POA (Price on Application)
Contact details for Jeff Dolan / 4012 433377 – Jim Wicks / 0416 126353
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503560994Last Updated: 30 Jul 2020