City Mutual Building, 1004/66 Hunter Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
Contact agent to confirm the time and location
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of City Mutual Building, 1004/66 Hunter Street
Train stations within 5 km of City Mutual Building, 1004/66 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Martin Place Station 192 m Wynyard Station 445 m St James Station 526 m Circular Quay 533 m Town Hall Station 808 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of City Mutual Building, 1004/66 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station 1.3 km The Star Light Rail 1.3 km Convention Light Rail Station 1.3 km Exhibition Light Rail Station 1.6 km Capitol Square Light Rail Station 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of City Mutual Building, 1004/66 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Martin Place Station, Elizabeth St, Stand C 105 m Chifley Square, Phillip St 127 m Chifley Tower, Bent St 159 m Spring St Before Pitt St 186 m Martin Place Station, Macquarie St, Stand B 187 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
ONE OF THE BEST STRATA OFFICES IN SYDNEY!
- Prestigious suite of unrivalled quality
- Brand new luxe fitout
- Iconic building with stately finishes
- Prestigious office suite of unrivalled quality
- Sub penthouse positioning and high ceilings
- Set in one of Sydney's most prized buildings
- Elegant, impressive and stylish workspace
- Attractive views and excellent natural light
- Brand new luxe fitout with bespoke interiors
- Reception with integrated kitchen facilities
- Formal and informal client meeting areas
- Large boardroom with audio visual display
- Three executive offices and 12 workstations
- Suspended LED lighting and exposed ceilings
- Easy access to on floor bathroom amenities
- Iconic building with imperial street presence
- Classic Interwar Art Deco design built c1934
- Imposing main lobby area with stately finishes
- Home to the legendary Rockpool Bar & Grill
- Excellent building services including four lifts
- Landmark location in core financial precinct
- Opposite the new Martin Place Metro Station
- Close to Wynyard Station and Circular Quay
- Minutes to Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park
- Onsite bike racks and change room facilities
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 1004, Lot 75 - 126 sqm approx.
Strata levies $6,249/qtr approx.
Council rates $564/qtr approx.
Water rates $35/qtr approx.
Date - Tuesday 28 July 2020 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503584606Last Updated: 13 Jul 2020