Address available on request,
Charters Towers City, QLD 4820
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
WELL LOCATED BREEDING & BACKGROUNDING PROPERTY
- Two contiguous landholdings
- Comprising approximately 87,642 hectares
- Carrying capacity of 8,500* AE
Comprising approximately 87,642 hectares, Mount Cooper and Harvest Home are strategically located 95* kilometres south-east of Charters Towers, adjacent to Dalrymple Lake and in an area well regarded for beef production.
Key investment highlights include:
• Two contiguous landholdings comprising Mount Cooper (38,942* hectares) and Harvest Home (48,700* hectares) with a combined carrying capacity of 8,500* Adult Equivalents (AE).
• A turn-key, fully operational high-quality beef enterprise with a 7,000* head mixed herd in place and in production.
• Securely watered with 13 bores, a variety of permanent dams, natural springs, significant water storages & 80* stock troughs throughout.
• Benefitted by extensive frontage to a variety of major river systems including the Burdekin, Cape and Rollston and an average annual rainfall of 650* millimetres.
• Country types include a strong mix of Box and Ironbark Goldfields with areas of Softwood and Blackwood scrub leading on to some lighter Lancewood and Bendee ridges.
• Softwood scrub provides significant capacity to fatten / grow out steers or heifers.
• Established native grasses and sound populations of Buffel, Seca, Wynn Cassia and Urachloa.
• Operational improvements include high quality fencing (185* kilometres of near new fencing), 34 main paddocks, 9 smaller paddocks and 94km* of laneways enhancing on-farm efficiencies providing a seamless transfer into production.
• Structural improvements include two main homesteads, additional accommodation, numerous workshops / machinery /storage sheds and four sets of cattle yards including a new set at Mt Cooper.
• Strategically located with regard to Charters Towers (95* km) and Clermont (360* km) with efficient access to end markets in Northern & Central Queensland.
Mount Cooper and Harvest Home are being offered in one line or as separate properties, on a contingent basis.
FOR SALE IN ONE LINE OR AS SEPARATE PROPERTIES BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 18TH JUNE 2020 AT 4.00PM (AEST)
+61 439 349 977
+61 433 160 413
+61 408 502 576
+61 447 941 110
Property ID: 503545078Last Updated: 13 Jul 2020