Address available on request,
Carrathool, NSW 2711
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST IRRIGATED FARMING OPERATIONS
- Comprising approximately 14,916 hectares
- Highly developed to flood irrigation
- In the renowned Riverina Region
Comprising approximately 14,916 hectares, Gundaline is highly developed to flood irrigation and benefited by significant water entitlements.
Key investment highlights include:
• First class irrigation development with over 6,000* hectares recently developed to flood irrigation and regarded as on one of the largest irrigation holdings within the Murrumbidgee Valley.
• Access to both surface and groundwater with significant water entitlements including 12,500ML* of Lower Murrumbidgee Groundwater (Zone 2) and 2,329ML* of Murrumbidgee River Supplementary water.
• Gundaline has an approved extraction limit of 18,000ML* of groundwater extraction per year, with a daily capacity of upwards of 120ML/Day from its six bores.
• Extensive Murrumbidgee river frontage (20km*) and four approved extraction points.
• Substantial water storages with a total capacity in excess of 17,000ML*.
• Productive soil types suitable for a wide range of row crops or permanent plantings.
• Excellent operational infrastructure & structural improvements, further enhancing on-farm efficiencies.
• Numerous future growth opportunities with the potential to further develop portions of the land to permanent plantings.
• Strategically located in one of the most productive and agriculturally diverse regions, commonly referred to as Australia’s ‘food bowl’, located south-east of Carrathool (7km*), west of Darlington Point (42km*) and east of Hay (65km*).
• Close to commodity processing facilities, including cotton gins at Whitton (Southern Cotton), Hay (Auscott), Carrathool (Rivcott) and Hillston (Namoi Cotton), almond hulling and processing facilities near Robinvale (Select Harvests), Griffith (Almondco) and Mildura (Olam) and a walnut processing facility in Leeton (Webster).
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 9TH JULY 2020 AT 4.00PM (AEST)
+61 439 349 977
Property ID: 503561766Last Updated: 13 Jul 2020