Address available on request,
Budgewoi, NSW 2262
Key property information
124CPF - A Unique Central Coast Park with a Steady Income
- Meticulously maintained primarily residential village.
- Surrounded by vacant land creating a quiet content lifestyle for all.
- All sites individually metered for electricity.
- Managed by Sydney owner for the past 18 years with the help of an onsite caretaker, only two owners during the past 36 years highlight this secure investment.
- The property has a permit for 43 sites - 38 sites fully occupied.
- 3 holiday cabins and 2 powered sites of 70% occupancy.
- Sale includes 28 park owned rented cabins, only 13 privately owned dwellings.
- Financial year 2018-19 income $540k.
- The nature of the park limits the outgoing expense to a genuine minimum circa 20%.
- Circa 10% return on your money plus majority inventory ownership.
- A short drive to major shopping centres and relevant amenities.
- A very secure income making this property worth a double take.
This limited NSW Central Coast village park is to be visited to be fully understood. You will discover commercial benefit within. If like the current owner, you have a focus as a passive investor, this opportunity should be explored.
Surrounded by land held by alternate owners provides possible future expansion pending your dynamic. The space creates a superb quiet environment to reside and operate for you or caretakers should you choose. Thus, securing an all but fully occupied investment year-round.
Once provided the tour of the property I am convinced this asset will soon sell.
Net Profit: In excess of $400,000
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 124CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3028
Property ID: 503081622Last Updated: 18 Jan 2020