Address available on request,
Bright, VIC 3741
Key property information
Caravan Holiday Park Freehold and Business for sale by Expression of Interest
Wonderfully presented 'Family Oriented' Caravan Holiday Park with potential, everywhere you look!
This holiday park is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to change your work/life balance while earning a generous income and enjoying the benefits of a holiday lifestyle.
A superb opportunity to buy in to an amazing business that is only on the improve while waking up to magical views each day. This Freehold and Business is available for you to walk in and operate with a minimum of fuss and with as much blue sky and views that you cant get anywhere else.
Features of this Park include:
- Complete range of accommodation with income streams derived from 40 Annuals, and Including Villas, Cabins,
- Cottages, Ensuited powered sites, Powered and Unpowered Camping
- Full Camp Kitchen with BBQ's, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, and with Cutlery, Utensils and Appliances
- Multiple Sheltered camp BBQ areas with seating strategically placed around the park for general use
- Wonderful Saltwater swimming pool, Games room, Children's playground, Half court Basketball,
- Oversized Outdoor Chess, Oversized Kids Chalkboard and Oversized Snakes and Ladders
- Well presented 3Br managers residence with carport, garage/workshop and secure private backyard
- Secure Check-in Office and Kiosk
- And the potential to add more cabins or annual sites as required (STCA)
This Park suits all types of travellers with easy access to numerous tourist attractions, wineries, breweries and the snowfields, with mountain riding and rail trails, river access and town facilities all within walking distance and spectacular scenery everywhere you look
To enquire, please email or call 1300 815 0... and enter code 2093
Property ID: 503980730Last Updated: 12 Apr 2022
$170,000 plus SAVAddress available on request,Bright, VIC 3741
$795,000Cedarwood Management Services and Apartment 22, 22/11 Schuss Street,Falls Creek, VIC 3699
$790,000 purchased as a going concernMilch Cafe & Bar, 4 Schuss Street,Falls Creek, VIC 3699