Bridges at Hurstbridge 1075 Heidelberg-Kinglake Rd,
Hurstbridge, VIC 3099
Please contact agent
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Bridges at Hurstbridge 1075 Heidelberg-Kinglake Rd
Ideal Function Centre/Hospitality Venture
- 6.6 hectares
- Existing Liquor Licence
- Offered with vacant possession
The property is exceptionally well located on the northern fringe of Hurstbridge at the western edge of the Yarra Valley. Situated 28km north east of the Melbourne CBD, Hurstbridge is a diverse township positioned on the Diamond Creek surrounded by picturesque urban properties and a popular artisan trail leading up to St Andrews and the surrounding Yarra Valley.
Bridges at Hurstbridge provides a function and wedding centre positioned on 6.6 hectares of land which comprises two residential houses, function centre / restaurant and fully operation nursery. The future potential of this site is endless with the nursery and market garden providing future growth opportunities whilst the main building is well suited to large events.
Key features include:
• 6.6 hectares of land.
• 2 securely leased residential properties.
• Large function room / hotel premises.
• Established market garden / nursery with fully watered growing beds.
• Positioned at the rapidly evolving precinct of Hurstbridge.
• Off premise licence for wines produced in the Yarra Valley region.
• Suits brewery / winery / function centre uses.
Please contact the following agents for more information.
0405 612 416
0418 350 545
Property ID: 503507278Last Updated: 29 May 2020