Bradford Estate, Unit 6, 10 Bradford Street,
Alexandria, NSW 2015
Please contact agent
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Bradford Estate, Unit 6, 10 Bradford Street
Rare & Exceptional Industrial Unit in Alexandria
- Net income: 120,000 per annum*
- Leased to International Medical Tenant
- Well appointed office/showroom/reception
The property boasts a high clearance/ clear span warehouse component with a container height roller door giving ample access for trucks and containers, a well-appointed office/ showroom component which includes separate offices/professional boardrooms and the potential for a ground floor reception.
This property is capable of housing a substantial amount of staff members with access to rail and bus being very accessible. The property also has 4 exclusive parking spaces on title which again within the Alexandria precinct is an absolute rarity.
The estate its self, 10 Bradford Street, is in a prime location being extremely central to major roads/access points along with sitting in the prized B7- Business Park zoning, which allows the majority of industrial and commercial users.
Whether you’re an owner occupier or investor alike this property will be of great interest as the Alexandria industrial precinct continues to shrink and opportunities like this become rarer and rarer.
Key features of the property include
- High clearance/clear span warehouse (198 SQM*)
- Well appointed office/ showroom space (212 SQM*)
- Lease in place of $120,000 Net PA + outgoings + GST to an international medical tenant
- Additional mezzanine (67 SQM*)
- 4 exclusive parking spaces
- B7- Business Park Zoning
- Central Alexandria precinct location close to major arterial roads, Sydney Airport and CBD
- Ability to house a substantial amount of staff within the office
- Close to rail and bus
- Close to amenities
- Container access with wide driveway
- Suitable for owner occupiers/investors alike with strong rental returns
- Two year $120,000 p.a. leaseback option available
This property is for sale via Private Treaty. For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the below exclusive Colliers International agents:
0410 807 877
0499 888 024
Property ID: 503478430Last Updated: 29 May 2020