BMA House, LG4/135 Macquarie Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
BOUTIQUE COMMERCIAL SUITE IN THE ESTEEMED BMA HOUSE!
- Contemporary finishes
- Iconic building
- Prestigious location
- Boutique commercial or professional suite
- Set in Sydney's most distinguished building
- Lower ground positioning with natural light
- Well presented with contemporary finishes
- Easy access via grand lobby stairs or 3 lifts
- Halogen lighting and floor tiling throughout
- Internal kitchenette and shower amenities
- Private bathroom and separate storage area
- Independently controlled air conditioning
- Iconic building with classic Art Deco design
- British Medical Association House c1930
- Striking main lobby with decorative finishes
- Prestigious CBD location near Circular Quay
- Close to Martin Place and Wynyard Station
- Surrounded by 5 star hotels and restaurants
- Unique opportunity in a tightly held location
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Suite LG4, Lot 5 SP14172 - 46m2 approx.
Strata levies - $663/qtr approx.
Council rates - $189/qtr approx.
Water rates - $18/qtr approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures might be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503659594Last Updated: 26 Nov 2020
More properties from Noonan Property - Sydney
Contact AgentInterpro House, 1201/447 Kent Street,Sydney, NSW 2000
Guide $2,650,000Philippine Airlines Building, Level 9, 49-51 York Street,Sydney, NSW 2000
Contact AgentCity Mutual Building, 1003/66 Hunter Street,Sydney, NSW 2000