Benaraby Hilltop Motor Inn, 48902 Bruce Highway,
Benaraby, QLD 4680
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Benaraby Hilltop Motor Inn, 48902 Bruce Highway
Immaculate Freeholding Going Concern Motel with Bruce Highway Frontage. Offers to Purchase Sought.
* An immaculately presented 11 room freehold going concern motel with large managers’ residence located on the Bruce Highway at Benaraby, approximately twenty-three (23) kms from the CBD area of the city of Gladstone, one of the true powerhouse regional economies in the state of Queensland;
Whilst the property does not have a restaurant, room service is available upon request. The kitchen is of commercial grade with a cold room. The downstairs lounge area could be converted back to a restaurant if wanted;
*On site pool;
*60 solar panels;
* Strategically located on the Bruce Highway in the township of Benaraby, part of the greater Gladstone area, the motel appeals to the traveller and worker alike;
*The Highway location is the greatest asset of this property. It has a regular clientele of road workers and truck drivers, as there is considerable off road parking. The appeal to a traveller lies in the fact that they do not have to drive into the town of Gladstone, which is 23kms away;
* Total land size of 5,416 square metres, with room for expansion (subject to council approval);
* A short distance to Lake Awoonga, Benaraby Raceway, Boyne River and the pristine beaches of Boyne Island/ Tannum Sands;
* No money to spend. Walk straight in and start making money;
* Would suit a hands-on, active couple who are prepared to get in and work the business on a day to day basis;
* The first to inspect this property will buy.
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Keir Kreis on 0423 313 499 for a full financial performance analysis and a copy of the Contract for sale.
Gladstone is a city in Central Queensland, Australia. It is approximately 550km by road north of Brisbane and 100kms south-east of Rockhampton. Situated between the Calliope and Boyne Rivers, Gladstone is home to Queensland's largest multi-commodity shipping port and is a large driver of the state's economy. Gladstone, together with Boyne Island and Tannum Sands, has an estimated urban population in excess of 50,000 and this urban area covers 240.2sqm. Gladstone's primary industries are largely mining related. The Port of Gladstone is the fifth largest multi-commodity port in Australia and the world's fourth largest coal exporting terminal. The port consists of several wharves and terminal facilities. Boyne Wharf is used by the Boyne Island aluminium smelter and was opened in August 1982. The western part of the harbour basin is currently being expanded, primarily to allow increased exports of liquified natural gas (LNG). Major exports include coal, alumina, aluminium, cement products, sodium cyanide and ammonium nitrate. Each year 50 million tonnes of coal passes through the port, making up 70% of the total exports. Gladstone is also a tourism destination, with cruise ships regularly docking at port. Gladstone Airport is serviced by both Qantas and Virgin Australia, with numerous direct flights to Brisbane available each day.
Property ID: 503532014Last Updated: 28 May 2020