Bardon Central, 60-62 Macgregor Tce,
Bardon, QLD 4065
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Bardon Central, 60-62 Macgregor Tce
Train stations within 5 km of Bardon Central, 60-62 Macgregor Tce, Bardon, QLD 4065 Distance Milton Station 2.2 km Auchenflower Station 2.2 km Toowong Station 3.1 km Brisbane (Roma Street) Station, Platform 2 3.3 km Roma Street Station 3.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Bardon Central, 60-62 Macgregor Tce, Bardon, QLD 4065 Distance MacGregor Tce at Bardon 1 m MacGregor Tce Near Tooth Ave 135 m MacGregor St at Tooth Ave 138 m Simpsons Rd at Bardon 149 m Simpsons Rd at Greer Street 234 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Prime Inner City Retail and Professional Centre - Brisbane
- Dynamic Tenancy Mix
- High Exposure Highly Convenient Position
- Attractive Net Lease Profile
Bardon is a well established and affluent suburb of inner Brisbane and is located within 4* radial kilometres west of the CBD.
The suburb is situated in a highly desirable area of inner-western Brisbane and features excellent access and exposure with significant frontage to MacGregor Terrace, the main road linking adjoining suburbs of Toowong, Auchenflower, Paddington, Ashgrove and The Gap.
Key highlights include:
- Bardon Central is a modern retail and office complex situated within 4* radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD
- Featuring a dynamic tenant line-up anchored by a Convenience Supermarket and supported by a Bakery, Hairdresser, Bistro & Wine Bar, Physiotherapist, Pizza & Takeaway, DaySpa and Financial Planner
- Affluent inner city location with a median income 80%* higher than the Queensland average
- Ample on-site parking for 56* vehicles
- Large 2,208sqm* site with long road frontage appreciating excellent exposure and access
- Tenants secured on mostly Net leases (tenants pay most outgoings) with mostly fixed annual rent increases underwriting income growth
- Value-add opportunity with potential to add more GFA (STCA)
- Net Income Estimate: $616,290pa*
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 3pm (AEST) Thursday 19 March 2020
Property ID: 503473422Last Updated: 18 May 2020