Address available on request,
Balranald, NSW 2715
Reduced Leasehold $275,000
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
90ML - Owners Want Sold - Exceptional Opportunity, Huge Return, Solid Trading History
- Fantastic starter / first time motel business.
- Rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding business with a low ongoing rental.
- The existing owners have a number of systems that have been implemented and work, training will be provided.
- Easily operated by a couple.
- Return clientele.
- Guest facilities include a pool.
- Leasehold business with sensible rent.
- Ample and very rare family four bedroom residence adjoins the reception area.
- A small busy regional town that is growing.
- A progressive local community.
Located in the small regional town of Balranald, the semi-desert demographic outback area leans to a quality lifestyle environment.
This busy 12 room motel and spacious residence adjoining the reception area is waiting for your inspection. With plenty of opportunity for improvement, a couple can operate this business easily and be your own boss.
If you enjoy a country lifestyle, then this motel can be your key that opens the lock on your future.
This property is worthy of an inspection.
Net Profit $178,149 for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 90ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Balranald is a scenic road trip from Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. The drive west from the Riverina wine region town of Griffith is less than three hours and the nearest regional airport is in Mildura, less than two hours’ drive away. Known as the gateway to Outback NSW, Balranald is the ideal destination for those travelling between Sydney and Adelaide on the Sturt Highway.
Property Code: 3426
Property ID: 503500822Last Updated: 1 Jul 2020