Address available on request,
Bairnsdale, VIC 3875
REDUCED LEASEHOLD $990,000
Key property information
CONTEMPORARY BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION ROI 41% - ID 2704ML
- 4 star Boutique Hotel built in circa 1885.
- 22 beautifully decorated guest rooms with private ensuites.
- Restaurant and two function/conference rooms onsite.
- Centrally located in Bairnsdale, located opposite the Mitchell River.
- Recently underwent an external and internal refurbishment.
- Only 280 kms from Melbourne.
- Bairnsdale is the commercial centre for local wool, dairying, agricultural and timber industries.
- An ideal property that can be run remotely, with management inm place.
- Motel Leasehold with a return on investment of 41%.
Net Profit: $377,086 for Feb 2019 to Feb 2020 as provided by the Accountant
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2704ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The gateway to East Gippsland, Bairnsdale is a thriving provincial centre of 12,000 people set on the banks of the Mitchell River. It still retains the quiet country pace and fresh air that you don't get in a bigger city and is the ideal base for exploring the vast Gippsland Lakes, Mitchell River and the surrounding forests. Bairnsdale is the commercial and administrative hub of East Gippsland Shire offering history, the arts, culture and retail. The town’s rich heritage can be found throughout the town, including the rotunda in the centre of town, the spectacular murals and architecture of St Mary’s Church, and Bairnsdale Court House. It is the largest town in East Gippsland by both residential population and business size.
Property Code: 4127
Property ID: 504081915Last Updated: 14 Aug 2022