Approved Mixed Use Site, 46 Scottsdale Drive,
Robina, QLD 4226
Key property information
Map of Approved Mixed Use Site, 46 Scottsdale Drive
APPROVED: Prime, Mixed-Use Development Site
- Approved for Residential & Commercial
- Limited supply of large infill sites
- Town Planning Benefits & Savings
✔ Residential ✔ Commercial ✔ Medical ✔ Retirement
The site enjoys a premium location between the Easy T convenience shopping centre (anchored by a Supa IGA), and the newly completed and highly successful Robina Rise Aged Care facility. This is a truly sought-after and established location at the heart of a high-growth, infrastructure rich area.
* Adjoins Easy T Centre, home to medical and convenience shopping
* Adjacent to the successful Robina Rise, Japara's new aged care facility
* Established public transport network - bus stops in front of site
* 1km to Robina Town Centre, with 350 specialty stores, dining and entertainment
* 2km to Varsity Lakes Train Station
* Opposite Bunnings Warehouse and Robina Home + Life Centre
* Close to Robina's Medical precinct with public and private hospitals
* Close to a number of private and public schools and child care.
The site has a Plan of Development in place which outlines the various approved uses and development parameters. New developments in Robina receive significant infrastructure charges savings and town planning benefits due to the Robina Central Planning Agreement.
With a growing population, and very low vacancy in Robina, this site represents an excellent opportunity to meet the strong demand currently being seen in this highly popular area of Gold Coast City.
For a detailed information memorandum including details of permitted uses, and proposed development schemes prepared, please contact Darrell Irwin.
Property ID: 503744710Last Updated: 8 Apr 2021