Address available on request,
Anna Bay, NSW 2316
Key property information
16CPF - MONEY MAKER WITH UPSIDE
- Business benefits from several reliable school groups that book well in advance, weddings / retreats and a number of tourism sectors.
- Entry level accommodation provider under an eco-tourist banner, and offers family bookings., weddings, group bookings for events and school visits.
- Room for expansion and the installation of additional facilities, subject to Council approval. The property offers a mix of accommodation types, ranging from entry level cabins and bungalows sleeping from 4 to 6 people, through to The Lodge which can sleep up to 15 people. In all the complex has 11 accommodation buildings configured to a capacity of between 99 and 120 people.
- Additional infrastructure includes the recreation / games / food prep building, pool, barbeque area, and administration and manager’s residence building.
- The facility has been operated under owner management, for approximately 23 years with upgrade works having been undertaken over the past 8 years. The school business due to the offering, the adjoining attractions and the facilities has grown considerably.
Land: 1.692 Ha (includes undeveloped land) and Zoned as RU2 - Rural Landscape
- Flood free parcel of land, with private location about 200 metres south of Nelson Bay Road.
- Sand dunes on Stockton Beach adjoin immediately to the south.
- Developed in its current form to an eco-tourist complex.
- Recognized and established business with a high return rate.
- Rare sand dune frontage to the southern alignment, creating access to non-swimming beaches.
- Quiet location off the southern side of Nelson Bay Road with eco-tourist appeal.
- Close proximity to services and facilities, with the Nelson Bay Commercial Precinct within 9 kms and the Anna Bay Commercial Precinct within 2 kms.
- Diversified accommodation provided from cabins through to bunk accommodation in the duplexes and Lodge.
- Increasing turnover during the past four years.
- Mixed constructed and adapted / extended since the 1970’s.
- Neat and tidy with refurbishment undertaken over the past 8 years, entry level accommodation.
- Extensive monies have been outlaid over the past 5 to 8 years with the property presenting in up-to-date condition with no outstanding capex requirements.
Net Profit: $355,487 for 2020/21 based upon expected industry averages 48.56% of total sales
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 16CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4153
Property ID: 504064943Last Updated: 24 May 2022
$3,200,000 - $3,500,0005 Koala Place,Boat Harbour, NSW 2316
$1,200,000Salt Ash Investment , 2626 Nelson Bay Road,Salt Ash, NSW 2318