ALTERA, 70 Cubitt Street,
Cremorne, VIC 3121
Contact Melbco Strata Projects
Key property information
Map of ALTERA, 70 Cubitt Street
Train stations within 5 km of ALTERA, 70 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 Distance Richmond Station 417 m East Richmond Station 453 m South Yarra Station 1.2 km Burnley Station 1.3 km West Richmond Station 1.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of ALTERA, 70 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 Distance 9-Lennox St/Swan St (Richmond) 306 m 8-Cremorne St/Swan St (Cremorne) 358 m 10-Swan Street Shopping Centre/Swan St (Richmond) 439 m 55-Adelaide St/Church St (Cremorne) 443 m 55-Gibbons St/Church St (Richmond) 458 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of ALTERA, 70 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 Distance Dobson St/Alexandra Ave (South Yarra) 494 m Alexandra Pde/Punt Rd (South Yarra) 498 m Alexandra Ave/Punt Rd (South Yarra) 533 m Richmond Station 551 m Caroline St/Alexandra Ave (South Yarra) 598 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
A Workplace Like No Other.
- 7 whole floor offices available
- Generous 3.6m ceiling height
- Car parking & panoramic rooftop terrace
Welcome to Altera.
70 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, Victoria.
A Workplace Like No Other.
Against a bustling urban backdrop, Altera has a commanding presence. The premium boutique building exhibits architectural intricacies that go beyond functionality. Bullnose beams and columns, monolithic concrete, chromatic pink glazed windows and sculptural bronze panels.
- Only 7 available, each title at Altera occupies an entire private floor, a sanctuary for focused work and contemplation. Sizes range from 268sqm – 371sqm, plus balcony terrace space.
- Each private floor is fitted with custom kitchen and elegant bathroom facilities, complete with ambulant cubicles and complimented by luxurious finishes - bronze, marble, polished concrete.
- Generous 3.6m ceiling heights with floor to ceiling windows on two frontages. Spacious open floor space allows complete customization: an open-ended chance to make your office your own.
- Amenities are as elegant as they are alluring. A luxurious lobby will provide a memorable arrival experience, sleek end of trip facilities including private showers and grooming stations nestled among amber glass walls.
- Secure car and bike basement parking, walking distance to Richmond Train Station and several tram routes. 10 minute drive or cycle to the Melbourne CBD.
- The rooftop terrace offers a panoramic perspective on Melbourne, with views overlooking world-renowned stadiums, the Shrine and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
At 70 Cubitt Street, Altera is surrounded by the headquarters of wave-making brands in all corners of Cremorne. The suburb is a hive of activity and opportunity – for driven businesspeople.
For more information please contact Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strata Projects as the exclusive selling agent.
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 4...
George Davies +61 421 799 4...
Raphael Favas +61 435 916 3...
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504470380Last Updated: 28 Nov 2023
More properties from Cushman & Wakefield - Melbourne
Contact Melbco Middle Markets todayMitchell & Milledge House, 273-289 Elizabeth St & 350-360 Lonsdale St,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Melbco Strata MarketsLevel 3, 326 William Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent565 Little Lonsdale Street (Corner Manton Lane),Melbourne, VIC 3000