Albion House, 10-24 Flinders Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of Albion House, 10-24 Flinders Street
Train stations within 5 km of Albion House, 10-24 Flinders Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 Distance Museum Station 866 m Kings Cross Station 915 m Central Station 928 m Capitol Square Light Rail Station 1.1 km Paddy's Markets Light Rail Station 1.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of Albion House, 10-24 Flinders Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 Distance Central Station Light Rail 992 m Capitol Square Light Rail 1.1 km Paddy's Markets Light Rail 1.2 km Exhibition Light Rail Station 1.7 km Convention Light Rail Station 2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Albion House, 10-24 Flinders Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 Distance Flinders St After Oxford St 0 m Oxford St After South Dowling St 106 m Darlinghurst Rd at Oxford St 115 m Oxford St Before Darlinghurst Rd 120 m Oxford St Opp Palmer St 191 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
AN ICONIC ENTERTAINMENT VENUE WITH SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE
- Sydney CBD Fringe development site
- Substantial 1,300 sqm plus * corner site
- Substantial development potential
‘Albion House’ is zoned B2 Local Centre under the Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2012. It has a maximum permissible building height of 15m-18m and maximum FSR range of 2:1-3.5:1 and the potential for a maximum GFA of 3,750 sqm* (STCA) across four story’s.
The City of Sydney recently earmarked Oxford Street as a key priority area for renewal and revitalisation within the Local Strategic Planning Statement (City Plan 2036) endorsed in 2020. On the 5th May 2021, the City of Sydney released a draft planning proposal for the Oxford Street Creative Precinct, with the objective of reinvigorating what has long been one of Sydney’s iconic places.
The draft planning proposal supports that the FSR and height limit is increased to 3.5:1-4:1 (with additional bonuses totalling 0.8:1 available) and 18m-23m, respectively, which will allowed for 6,000 sqm* (STCA) of allowable GFA across five to six story’s.
Key features of the properties include:
• Rare opportunity to secure a freehold asset occupying a prime corner position on one of Sydney’s iconic thoroughfares (Available for only the second time in 80 years).
• Prominent 1,300 sqm* corner site with significant 35m* frontage to Flinders Street & 26*m to Taylor Street.
• Elevated position with Sydney CBD skyline and district views
• The existing improvements are substantially underdeveloped with recent planning changes allowing an FSR increase from 2.0-3.5:1 to 4.3 – 4.8:1, subject to necessary consents.
• Significant development potential with multiple value-add options.
• Unique 24-hour liquor license
‘Albion House’ is being offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing at 4:00pm (AEST) on 14th October 2021.
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503907510Last Updated: 15 Oct 2021