Address available on request,
Agnes Water, QLD 4677
Key property information
2136BF - Well Established Multi Aspect Profitable Business
- 15 acre site with established trade from dual business and scope to add further income streams.
- Coastal location.
- 18 years operating with high national and international recognition.
- Modern facilities, large comfortable residence, ideal for family operation.
- Located very close to popular tourist orientated coastal town.
- Ability to create a caravan park, increase the current number of camping sites, add to the number of bungalows, utilize Airbnb, promote Budget Accommodation, add a motel component, offer Bed and Breakfast, a Health Retreat, Themed options for campers or cabin accommodation with kids activities (all of these subject to council approval.
- Option available to purchase (or part trade) Leasehold or Freehold Going Concern interests.
On offer is the very well established Backpackers Resort in the coastal location of Agnes Water/1770 in Queensland.
Set in a tropical surround with motel style bungalows around a central complex area that includes a fantastic pool, licensed bar, fully equipped kitchen and recreation area. There is also the recently installed 10 Kw solar system to keep energy bills at a minimum.
Not just an accommodation business, there is also the Scooter Roo Tours. This is a substantial second string to the operation. Purchased by the current owners some five years ago the Scooter Roo Tours component of the business is thriving and provides a strong additional component to the bottom line. In addition, there is also the Agnes Water Car Hire business. Built up over the last 18 years, this multi-operation business is extremely well regarded with high national and international recognition.
With a 15 acre site at your disposal, a strong and established trading history, the scope to further develop the business is extensive with massive upside wherever you look.
There is the option to add a caravan park onsite, increase the current number of camping sites or add to the number of bungalows (all subject to council approval), any or all of these would provide substantial upside and further scope to increase what is already a thriving and profitable business.
The large and very comfortable residence with seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple living areas and office, would lend itself to a family business.
This whole offering comes complete with all vehicles, bikes, including three Hi Ace buses, two scooters, 40 bikes and associated equipment, two hire cars, 15 acres of land, two successful businesses and a substantial residence.
For the current owners it’s time to retire. They are offering various options to a potential purchaser for the lease or the freehold going concern, such as; taking part payment in the form of a house, house and land or land/acreage in exchange plus the cash shortfall.
There is also an additional 11 acres that is not part of this sale (with an 18 lot sub division) next door that could be added to this opportunity.
Net Profit $264,884 for 2017/18 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2136BF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3004
Property ID: 503051318Last Updated: 18 Jan 2020