99 Keppel Street,
Bathurst, NSW 2795
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 99 Keppel Street
Train stations within 5 km of 99 Keppel Street, Bathurst, NSW 2795 Distance Bathurst Station 639 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 99 Keppel Street, Bathurst, NSW 2795 Distance Bathurst City Library, Keppel St 243 m Bathurst War Memorial Carillion, Russell St 348 m Howick St at William St 413 m Havannah St at Keppel St 551 m Bathurst Station 639 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
QUALITY MIXED USE RETAIL ASSET IN THE HEART OF BATHURST
- Prestigious asset in a regional town
- Suitable for alternative uses
- Total building area of 1,115sq m*
The Savills NSW Metropolitan & Regional Sales team, and Raine & Horne Bathurst as the exclusive selling agents, are pleased to offer 99 Keppel Street, Bathurst to the open market via an Expressions of Interest, closing on Friday 3rd of July at 12:00pm.
Positioned in the heart of Bathurst, this quality mixed use retail asset offers a versatile opportunity for both owner occupiers & investors. Boasting a large net lettable area of 1,115sq m* of both commercial and accommodation space, this mixed use asset offers any savvy purchaser the chance to own a historic piece of NSW.
The property was once used as the Headquarters of Freemasons and boasts a vibrant historic charm, with the ability to be utilised under the current zoning as a: Childcare, Community Centre, Hotel or Motel Accommodation, Medical Centre and a Day Care facility to name a few, making it a prestigious acquisition for both Owner Occupiers and Investors alike.
- A rare opportunity to acquire a premium freehold asset in the heart of one of Australia’s largest regional towns
- Located in strong retail and commercial strip, with high levels of foot traffic and strong growth potential
- Striking, character filled asset with a variety of alternative uses and potential to value add and upside
- Net Lettable Area of 1,115sq m* with both commercial and accommodation space available spanning two levels
- Significant on-site parking available at rear
- Premier schools and education facilities in close proximity
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Friday 3rd of July 2020 at 12:00pm.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents detailed below.
Property ID: 503563998Last Updated: 14 Jul 2020