99 High Street,
Kew, VIC 3101
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 99 High Street
CREATE HISTORY IN KEW JUNCTION
- Large corner site of 638m²*
- Signage income of $302,125* p.a
- Owner Occupiers, Investors & Developers
Prominently located on an irreplaceable and unmissable corner of the iconic Kew Junction, this property provides endless future uses with the benefit of an existing liquor licence or the potential to redevelop or owner occupy whilst enjoying the significant ongoing income generated from the rooftop digital signage.
• Flexible Commercial Zoning provide potential for a multitude of development outcomes including residential, office, hotel, retail or other (STCA)
• DDO14 provides development guidelines for a future building height of 28.5m* (STCA)
• Opportunity refurbish for occupation or leasing, with the benefit of an existing liquor licence
• Strong holding income generated from Digital Signage returning $302,125* per annum + GST & outgoings, with 6 month demolition clause
• Vacant building offers potential for an estimated fully leased annual rental of $450,000* per annum + GST & outgoings
• Solid existing improvements with the site previously operating as a hotel, with a building area of 691m² (TBC) (approx.) plus outdoor balcony
• Strong performing residential suburb with a median apartment price of $799,000 and median house price of $2,100,000
• Unrivalled position overlooking Kew Junction shopping village with easy access to nearby Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Glenferrie Road and surrounding prominent private schools.
• Excellent transport amenity with Buses and Trams passing the property, and easy access to the Melbourne CBD and Eastern Freeway.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the selling agents below.
Property ID: 503494554Last Updated: 29 May 2020