955 Pacific Highway,
Berowra, NSW 2081
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
Map of 955 Pacific Highway
Train stations within 5 km of 955 Pacific Highway, Berowra, NSW 2081 Distance Berowra Station 772 m Mount Kuring-Gai Station 2.8 km Cowan Station 4.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 955 Pacific Highway, Berowra, NSW 2081 Distance Yallambee Rd at Pacific Hwy 47 m Pacific Hwy at Waratah Rd 164 m Pacific Hwy Opp 935 197 m Bambil Rd After Anembo Rd 228 m Yallambee Rd After Anembo Rd 277 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Strong Performing Service Station On Highway Location.
- Rare Triple Net Lease to Viva Energy
- Net Income $312,965.50 pa + GST
- ASX Listed company
• Rare Triple Net Lease to Viva Energy
• ASX Listed company
• Net Income $312,965.50 pa + GST
Raine and Horne Commercial are pleased to be offering for sale by Public Auction this long established Sydney metro service station located at 955 Pacific Highway, Berowra.
Situated in an excellent location with arterial road north to M1 and Central Coast, Hornsby Shire which is home to a strong and growing residential population of 152,419 moments from Berowra Village shopping centre, recreational facilities, and schools.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Lessee: Viva Energy Group Limited (ASX: VEA), a blue-chip $2.9 billion ASX-listed company and Shell's Australian licensee with 1,292 retail fuel sites across Australia**.
• Global giant in 70 countries
• Ten (10) year lease to 2024 + options to 2029.
• Net income: $312,965.50 + GST (paid annually in advance).
• Large 1,505 sqm (approx.) corner site with strong visibility
• Property features large canopy of 381 sqm (approx.) with 4 bowsers and a convenience store
• Rare, landlord-favorable, triple net lease terms with tenant responsible for rates, building insurance, public liability insurance and land tax.
• Strong trader in this highway location
The property is for sale by way of Expression of Interest Closing Tuesday 15th June @ 3 p.m.
Property ID: 503811062Last Updated: 17 Jun 2021